New features in Slide Executive xPoint v4.01
On Demand/Professional section
- NEW! Upload to online library from xPoint/PowerPoint – You can now upload presentations from xPoint/PowerPoint to Slide Executive Professional/On Demand. Sharing your current presentation with the rest of the company is now a one click action from within PowerPoint. After upload your presentation is directly made part of the general slide library allowing others in the company (having read permission for your uploaded content) to reuse your slides by browsing for them or finding them when searching.
- NEW! Edit online library presentation from xPoint/PowerPoint – This may be the final step in the transition to work completely from PowerPoint offering an ultimate user experience in speed and usability. xPoint will automatically activate the online library edit function when Slide Executive Professional 3.5 is released.
- Performance upgrades – Optimizations have been made to increase the speed of xPoint.
- Minor bug fixes and ajustments– The general experience is now even better.
Follow this link:
xPoint video guides:
New features in Slide Executive xPoint v3.8
- NEW! Super Search – Super Search searches all your available sources of slides and images in one search. This means you’ll find the best slide/image available from your computer, your company or the internet. It is also possible to set filters to choose to search only some of the sources.
- Tooltip content copy and select support – It is now possible to copy the slide text shown in the tooltip over each slide in any search result.
- Cleaner ribbon – The search buttons/forms for local, company and internet search are now concluded in one section, the Super Search.
- More french translations added
- NEW! Corporate template button – On Demand users can now, by one-click, apply the company default template set by content managers/administrators. If the company default setting is de-selected the button will be inactive.
- IntelliSlide preview of master presentation - IntelliSlide now supports preview of master presentations from local and company presentations.
New features in Slide Executive xPoint v3.7
- Color themes added to ribbon and controls – To improve the look and feel the color themes now show in the slide and the file tree views too.
- More information in thumbnail tooltip – The tooltip now shows the source and source path of the slides in search results and for IntelliSlide.
- Various bug fixes – a small number of bug fixes for stability, language handling and more have been included in this release.
- Adding of slides to current presentation – Slides can now be added directly from the proposed slides pane.
- Tooltip shows source – the source of each slide now shows in the tooltip (desktop, web or slidefinder).
- Source marker in slide pane – to easily see the source of, each slide even before the tooltip, an icon is shown in the corner of each slide.
Earlier xPoint releases…